Oaken Stores are now open!
August 12, 2020
We’re pleased to announce that our Oaken stores are now open to serve our customers in person. Please note that for now, we are operating under reduced hours and our Vancouver and Calgary stores are open for appointments only, while our Toronto office is open for both walk-ins and appointments.
Here’s what you can expect when you visit an Oaken Store:
– An enhanced cleaning protocol has been implemented to sanitize hard surfaces after each client visit
– Plexi-glass dividers have been installed at all reception desks
– All Oaken team members will be wearing masks
– Oaken customers are required to wear masks while in the store
– If you feel unwell or have symptoms including a fever, cough, or shortness of breath, we respectfully ask that you do not visit an Oaken store until you’re feeling better
Please note that when you arrive, an Oaken team member will ask you a few questions before escorting you into the store. These questions will include:
• Have you recently experienced any of the following symptoms?
• fever, cough, or shortness of breath
• sore throat, nasal congestion, or difficulty swallowing
• loss of sense of smell, chills, headaches, or unexplained fatigue
• diarrhea, abdominal pain, or nausea
• Have you or anyone in your household had close contact with anyone exhibiting these symptoms?
• Are you taking any medication that might suppress any of these symptoms?
• Have you or anyone in your household travelled outside Canada in the last 14 days?
• Have you or anyone in your household attended a large gathering of 50 or more people indoors, or 100 or more people outdoors, in the last 14 days where physical distancing was not observed?
Thank you for your patience and your continued business during these exceptional times.